Do you enjoy working with people, have a customer service focused, positive attitude and want to make a great first impression?
We are looking for an energetic individual with a passion for people to join the team to work as a Patient Care Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join the World’s largest LASIK provider and be a part of an amazing team!
Vision Group Holdings, with 138 Centers located in 42 States as well as Canada, is the world's largest provider of laser vision correction surgery operating under two major brands, TLC Laser Eye Centers and the LASIK Vision Institue.
TLC Laser Eye Centers is a longstanding leader in LASIK technology. Our exceptionally experienced surgeons, with the help of North America’s largest network of affiliated optometrists, aim to safely take away the limitations and inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses. More than 7,000 doctors have chosen TLC for their own laser vision correction procedures– the ultimate endorsement.
- First point of contact, greeting patients to welcome them into the center to provide a positive experience.
- Answer incoming calls, respond to inquiries and making outbound calls to patients.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and entering appointments into scheduler.
- Organize and maintain patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and retrieving charts.
- Register patients by verifying patient's record is up-to-date and accurate.
- Making appropriate changes in scheduling system and patient charts.
- Verifying insurance information for surgical procedures.
- Collecting and processing payments from patients and daily reconciliation of cash report.
- Soliciting referrals from patients - creating excitement for sharing a positive experience for friends and family.
- Organizing and maintaining patient charts.
- Must be patient service focused with the ability to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required, ability to develop relationship with patients to provide a positive experience.
- Proficient with standard office equipment; multi-task comfortably; ability to work with a high degree of professionalism.
- Experience with answering phones and multi-tasking.
- Exemplary organizational skills; willingness to be cross-trained and fill in for other staff members.
Vision Group Holdings offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer