TLC Laser Eye Centers is North America's premier eye care services company, providing eye doctors with the tools and technologies needed to deliver high-quality patient care. Through its unmatched management expertise, technology, extensive optometric relationships, direct to consumer advertising and managed care contracting strength, TLC Laser Eye Centers maintains leading positions in refractive, premium IOL and cataract markets.
- This position is responsible for conducting patient care activities consistent with prepping the patient for surgery and making sure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Participates in patient care activities and adheres to the requirements of the RN position when providing patient care.
- Maintains active professional relationships with doctors and patients by assessing needs and levels of satisfaction with center services. Demonstrates a positive, friendly and courteous manner and identifies and reports problems, inefficiencies and deficiencies to the proper person.
- Maintains nursing area in safe condition as indicated by cleared hallways, secured electrical wiring, and removal/reporting of broken equipment promptly and adheres to all facility safety regulations and guidelines regarding client safety.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills by managing time , equipment supplies effectively