- Execution of TLC’s refractive centers strategy within their centers. Significant role in defining local goals and tactics to drive growth, profits and cost containment.
- Deliver excellence in the patient experience at all center touch points.
- Input to the development and improvement of center standards
- Manage specific surgeon relationships: support the development of new relationships required to support growth and expansion; ensure existing relationships are managed to provide uninterrupted patient care
- Hands on management to ensure execution of the strategy.
- Leverage field management infrastructure by bringing local leadership to a small group of geographically tight centers.
- Continuous direct assessment and improvement of center execution.
- Provide necessary support to center management: staffing, cost management, implementation of change and improvement.
- Clear understanding of how to execute the refractive center strategy.
- Operational Expertise in Refractive Centers.
- Passion for Driving Excellence in the Patient Experience.
- Leadership: Ability to set expectations, assess performance and develop center staff. Ability to support Clinical Directors.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all constituents: doctors, executives, corporate and center staff.
- Cost Management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed