TLC Laser Eye Centers is North America's premier eye care services company, providing eye doctors with the tools and technologies needed to deliver high-quality patient care. Through its unmatched management expertise, technology, extensive optometric relationships, direct to consumer advertising and managed care contracting strength, TLC Laser Eye Centers maintains leading positions in refractive, premium IOL and cataract markets.
- Manage all calls made to center, determine what information is needed and transfer to correct contact at the center. Promote clear communication, concise messaging and fair and timely internal resolution of issues. Act as primary liaison between center and call management center in order to keep information updated and consult times available.
- Greeting patients, having them complete the proper paperwork and informing them of the process flow. Communicating clearly with the patient regarding expectations and ensuring questions are answered and patient is ready to move to the next step (e.g., did patient complete the on-line education tools?)
- Confirm and reschedule appointments by following through on ensuring all appropriate parties are brought into the loop. This may include communication with a referring doctor’s office.
- Create, update and maintain accurate patient files, both hard copy and in the database system and clinical data entry
- Accurately handle center correspondence. Convey concise, honest and respectful messages in written and verbal communications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed and volunteering to help others when own work is complete or in urgent situations.