Do you enjoy working with people, have a positive attitude and want to make a difference in people’s lives?
TLC Vision is looking for a high energy, passionate, patient focused individual to join the team to work as a Patient Counselor. This is an exciting opportunity to join the World’s largest LASIK provider and be a part of an amazing team!
Vision Group Holdings, with 138 Centers located in 42 States as well as Canada, is the world's largest provider of laser vision correction surgery operating under two major brands, The LASIK Vision Institute and TLC Laser Eye Centers.
The LASIK Vision Institute is the country’s leading provider of LASIK laser vision correction. Built upon a commitment to provide better vision for a better value, LVI delivers enhanced vision and a superior, personalized patient experience at a highly accessible price point. At the LASIK Vision Institute®, our experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons have conducted over 1,000,000 procedures nationwide.
TLC Laser Eye Centers is a longstanding leader in LASIK technology. Our exceptionally experienced surgeons, with the help of North America’s largest network of affiliated optometrists, aim to safely take away the limitations and inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses. More than 7,000 doctors have chosen TLC for their own laser vision correction procedures– the ultimate endorsement.
* Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
* Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
* Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
* Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
* Greets and directs patients.
* Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
* Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
* Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
* Solicits referrals from patients.
* Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report
* Sell LASIK Packages
* Process Payments
* Maintaining clean front desk/reception area
* Minimum of 2 years sales in the following fields with a proven sales track record - laser/cosmetic/plastic surgery/medical spa/health industry/consultative sales/high end retail
* Persuasive attitude and communication skills
*Customer service oriented
* Ability to multi-task
We offer training, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal opportunity employer