TLC Laser Eye Centers is North America's premier eye care services company, providing eye doctors with the tools and technologies needed to deliver high-quality patient care. Through its unmatched management expertise, technology, extensive optometric relationships, direct to consumer advertising and managed care contracting strength, TLC Laser Eye Centers maintains leading positions in refractive, premium IOL and cataract markets.
TLC Laser eye is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated Sales/Front Desk Associate to assist with educating patients on LASIK Surgery with the goal of converting prospective patient leads into patient clientele for our LASIK Center.
Essential Job Functions:
Applicants must be friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic with a passion for customer service.
* Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
* Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
* Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
* Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
* Greets and directs patients.
* Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
* Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
* Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
* Solicits referrals from patients.
* Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report
* Sell LASIK Packages
* Process Payments
* Maintaining clean front desk/reception area
* Minimum of 2 years sales in the following fields with a proven sales track record - laser/cosmetic/plastic surgery/medical spa/health industry/consultative sales/high end retail
* Persuasive attitude and communication skills
*Customer service oriented
* Ability to multi-task
We offer training, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal opportunity employer